LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Mark's Musings

Hi folks!
I'm new to this blogger thing so please be patient. I'm also new to typing which means I'm not that fast.

The Lord led me by His grace to trust in Him for Salvation in April, 1973. I am happily married and have 2 children. My purpose for this blog is to glorify my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I will only post perhaps twice a week at first due to my lack of typing speed. Most of my material will be devotional in nature.

Thanks for stopping by.

Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Weaver said...

Hi Mark,
Welcome. Now leave before its too late!
:-)

October 15, 2005 7:14 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. And pay no mind to Jeremy's comment. He's an alarmist.

But a good guy.

October 15, 2005 7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home