LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Thanks For Your Prayers

Friends, I want to thank you for your prayers for my dad. He woke up yesterday after two days of coma-like conditions. The down-side is that he is bleeding internally and no longer recognizes me or my wife. I don't know how much longer he will be with us. He wishes to join my mom with the Lord. May God grant his wish in HIS time. Amen.

13 Comments:

Blogger Gojira said...

And will continue to keep you in our heart as weel, brother.

June 09, 2007 10:50 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan Moorhead said...

Mark, I have been praying for you frequently. May God be glorified.

June 09, 2007 11:31 AM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
May God bless your dad, you and your family.
wayne

June 09, 2007 11:43 AM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

My the Lord strengthen you and your family in the days ahead Mark. You are in my heart and in my prayers.

Cristina

June 09, 2007 11:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God's will be done, and may He comfort you and your family during this time. May your dad and you both be at peace with the Lord's will - as you said - in His time.

June 09, 2007 1:38 PM

 
Blogger Rose~ said...

Mark,
I am sorry about the rough time you are going through with your dad.
I pray peace for you all.

June 09, 2007 2:03 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Douglas
Jonathan
Wayne
Cristina
Susan
Rose -
You are all such a great comfort and blessing in my life! Thank you all so very much.

June 09, 2007 2:22 PM

 
Blogger jel said...

hey Mark,

thou I don't come around much, you all are in my prayers!


God's grace!
Friend

June 11, 2007 9:05 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Janice - Thank you!

June 11, 2007 9:35 AM

 
Blogger Scribe said...

Brother Mark,

May our Sovereign God grant you and your family strength and grace to endure this unfortunate malady...thou art in my prayers, dear brother...blessed be the name of the Lord.

In Jesus-the Hope of glory
Scribe

June 11, 2007 6:15 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Scribe - I am honored and thankful.

June 12, 2007 7:23 AM

 
Blogger Dawn said...

Mark, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. You, your father and your family are in my prayers. May God's will be done.

June 13, 2007 3:04 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Dawn, Thank you!

June 14, 2007 12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home