LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome Colin!

I consider it an honor that Colin Maxwell ,"GOODNIGHTSAFEHOME", has accepted my invitation to become a member of the BlueCollar team!

Please join me in welcoming him to the team.

Mark Pierson

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger jazzycat said...

Great. Welcome Colin, guid tae have ye with us!

February 16, 2008 9:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, Colin!

February 16, 2008 9:48 AM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Welcome Colin!

February 16, 2008 4:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now, that *is* welcome news!
WELCOME WELCOME, Colin!
Soyez le bienvenu!
I greatly look forward to reading your posts and comments here.
It's a blessing to have you on the BC team.

February 16, 2008 5:42 PM

 
Blogger Colin Maxwell said...

Wow! I was just passing through and I saw all these welcome banners out with my name on it. You certainly have warmth here!

Busy at the moment, but I'm sure something will crop up and the proverbial pen will get busy again.

February 17, 2008 4:42 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Colin,
I forgot to mention that we had a wee mucklespate here last night and really needed a boomershute.

February 17, 2008 7:27 PM

 
Blogger Even So... said...

Welcome aboard!

February 17, 2008 9:45 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

It's about time! ;-) Welcome Colin!

February 18, 2008 9:33 AM

 
Blogger Scribe said...

Welcome Colin! I first remember reading your comments on Rose Cole's blog...

February 18, 2008 6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home