LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Twenty Years Ago Today

Twenty years ago today I married my best friend. My poor wife tried and tried to put our wedding photo on the blog last night but we could not get it to work. So, I'll just have to describe her to you:

Pretty girl with blond hair, green eyes, beautiful smile, and we were standing cheek to cheek; she in her gown, and me in my tuxedo.

It would have been a nice picture, but...

9 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

I so wanted to post that picture!

October 18, 2006 6:49 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

WE WANT THE PICTURE! WE WANT THE PICTURE! WE WANT THE PICTURE!

October 18, 2006 7:14 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

I want a picture, I want a picture...

October 18, 2006 8:47 AM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

I have a lot of trouble posting photos as well. Sometimes blogger just will not do it. Keep trying maybe it will work later.

October 18, 2006 9:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mark and Karen!!!

Twenty years is a milestone; I pray God's blessings on you for twenty more!

October 18, 2006 10:18 AM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Congrates to you and your wife Mark!!

Another blogger that I really appreciate is celebrating his 25th this week and I shared this on his blog....
I was listening to someone share about a documentary coming in the next few months. One of the stories was about a husband and wife being married for 60 years and someone commented on how “Lucky” they were to be married that long. The wife answered “It was not luck that kept us together, it was commitment, it was Love , it was work at times”

and I will add for the christian, it was God and our commitment to Him also. Folks now a days take marriage lightly, even christians I’m sad to sad.

I thank the Lord when I hear 25 years, 50 years and God willing 60 years and I praise the couples that take that commmitment forever.

May the years ahead be a true blessing to you both!!

Cristina

October 18, 2006 12:41 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Joe, Wayne, Gayla and Cristina: Thank you all so very much.

October 18, 2006 12:48 PM

 
Blogger jel said...

Congrats you two!
hears wishing you many more! :)


God bless

October 18, 2006 2:31 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Janice: Thank you!

October 19, 2006 6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home