LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Friday, September 26, 2008

Worn Out

I've had four operations across both of my knees. One of the two operations on my left knee left me with some very limited mobility there. I can not fully bend it nor can I fully straighten it, meaning I walk with some what of a limp. And, depending on the weather, that limp can be worse some days than others.

There was a time when I could walk great distances, even after the operations, but, no longer. My old job demanded that I would walk literally miles a day. It too was a plating job where I had to walk the work over to many tanks in the plating process.

Now, however, the effects of those operations are taking their toll. My left knee is deteriorating and needs to be replaced. As a result of my limp my back is always out of place. It is becoming harder and harder to even sit in a chair for any longer than ten minutes.

I am now concerned about all of this. I'm beginning to worry that I will no longer be able to do my job in the not too distant future. There are some days where walking is just down right unpleasant.

Lord, I put this situation into your hands.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Mark,
You are in my prayersdear brother.

Cristina

September 27, 2008 1:53 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Thank you, Cristina!

September 27, 2008 10:50 AM

 
Blogger Rose~ said...

You seem young for knee replacement. John and I will pray for you.

September 27, 2008 3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home