LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Thursday, September 04, 2008

A New Link?

I want to go on record that I appreciate the work of Bock and Blaising in their book "Progressive Dispensationalism". I enjoyed that book very much. I enjoyed their treating God's dealings in the OT covenants as one organic whole, and that of progressive revelation, all finding fulfillment in Christ.

That said, however, I still find dispensationalism, at least the classic version of it, a plague on Christianity. In that light I am thinking of adding a new link on my sidebar. Here is the link...
http://www.againstdispensationalism.com/

Happy reading.
Mark

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

I'm going to open up the comments to all. Please remember though that I am having trouble with my computer so that a seeming no response from me to your comments may simply be related to that problem.

September 04, 2008 8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home