LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just wonderin'

When I first came into the blogosphere my internet provider was "frontiernet.net". So when I showed up in sitemeter's all across the fruited plain people could see what city I am from, plus who my internet provider was. Then, this past March, I switched over to RoadRunner. For a while people could still see where I was from the only difference being that "rr" would be in place of "frontiernet.net".

Then suddenly one day I started appearing in sitemeters as "? unknown". Can anybody offer up an explanation? Is it possible that the people at sitemeter are four or five point Arminians? Is this an anti DoG thing?

:-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Maalie said...

Well I see that Liver and onions is down now, so maybe they are giving you a break ;-)

July 30, 2008 9:22 AM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
I used to show up as being from Mass. on the sitemeters instead of Mississippi. Miss. and Mass. should not be yoked together. ;)

Now if we could only catch a break from trolls!

July 30, 2008 10:12 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

A big thunderstorm is almost upon us here. I shall now shut off the computer. I've lost 3 modems over the years to T. storms.

Bye for now.

July 30, 2008 12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home