LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Down With Vista

Once again it took exactly one half hour for this computer to boot up today.

Will it boot up at all tomorrow? Who knows.

Is this any way to run a blog? "Geek Squad" has told me that it isn't anything that $300.00 won't fix. With two in college I don't have that kind of money. Therefore I must leave the comments restricted for now. (not that anybody is all that interested in commenting. :-) ).

Oh, and that "Vista" thingy? This is the second time in six months that I've had major problems with it.

Stay with XP!

DOWN WITH VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger jazzycat said...

I like my XP! It is very good for photography..............

September 03, 2008 8:29 AM

 
Blogger Marcian said...

I was forced to buy a Mac. :(

No Vista for me.

September 08, 2008 4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home