LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hmmm

I wanna take a small break from my consideration of Ironside and his views on Repentance. Yup, it's time to ponder something.

You see, for years now I've seen folk from the Free Grace Movement claim that we in the Lordship Salvation camp teach a works salvation. But, as I try to follow their logic it seems to me that one must take large leaps in logic in order to see their views here. That is quite a claim for them to say that we teach salvation by works. Can any Free Gracer come over here and fill in the holes that are apparent in your logic?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

So please be as precise as possible here. Walk me through this step by step. How is it that we teach a works salvation. If you're not precise I'm gonna call you on it. If you serve red herrings I'm gonna call you on it. If you serve caricatures I'm gonna call you on it. So be careful.

May 29, 2009 8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home