LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Wedding Picture... Finally.


This is Mark's son David. So basically, my dads at work and so is my mom and they have no idea how to upload this pic so... i thought i would do help them out; seems how its their 20th.

So yeah, up there is my Mother Karen, and my Father Mark. Best of luck to them as they live our the rest of their lives is peace & harmony. Love you both. :)
I hope they appreciate it too that took me 2 hours and 18 minuets to do... heh

11 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Weaver said...

I've heard of 'marrying out of your league', but this is ridiculous!
How did that ugly guy get that pretty lady?
:-)

October 18, 2006 9:04 PM

 
Blogger Antonio said...

Those shades are one of a kind! I love em!

October 18, 2006 9:39 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Weaver, daRosa: She came absolutely free. She did, though, exercise the gift of mercy, as you have noted, Mr. Weaver.

October 19, 2006 6:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, 1986. Ya gotta love it! ;)

(remember it was the same 20 years for us, last month)

Thank you, David for all that time and effort you put in to post this lovely picture. :)

Congratulations to the wonderful couple!

October 19, 2006 11:46 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Sister Gayla, Your anniversary was Sept. 13. My memory was once neerly photographic. It is less so now, but still not too bad - yet.

I will pass your kind words onto my son.

Your visit was a blessing. At least no mention was made of my looks or shades. :)

October 19, 2006 11:55 AM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

Congratulations Mark - those glasses are HUGE. I had a pair just like them.

October 19, 2006 11:58 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Daniel: An honor to say the least. Thank you so much.

October 19, 2006 12:07 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Congratulations on twenty years of marriage.

W.H.

October 19, 2006 4:23 PM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

What a beautiful wife and a lovely couple!

Cristina

October 20, 2006 9:45 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Wayne, Cristina: Thank you so much.

October 20, 2006 10:12 AM

 
Blogger Bhedr said...

What a blessing you are brother and I wave a hand at your son and wife. May you have many more days of marital bliss to come.

October 23, 2006 10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home