LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thanks, Mark!

So, the other day I switched over to the 'new' Blogger, which is Google, so I had one heck of a time replying to the invite! I had to actually set up a new Blogger account. The whole process has left me dazed and confused. But I finally made it, and I want to say thank you, Mark, for the honor of being invited to share your blog! :) Like Wayne, I've not met Mark in real life, but have developed a great friendship thru blogging ... well... and a shared viewed of the doctrines of grace and reformed theology.

Mark and Wayne are the heavyweights! I'm just the girl. OK, maybe not just the girl. But they are leaps and bounds ahead of me in the study of God's sovereignty. I pray I will do justice to this great blog!

Happy New Year to you both, and to all who read. May God see fit to grant us His abundant mercy and grace in 2007. (And Mark, I'm praying for your dad.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now, leaving myself a comment to see if all links and avatars actually work.

December 31, 2006 6:54 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

GAYLA !!! Yes! you did it! I'm so glad! Looking forward to your sharing Ecclesiastes, which I would love to see on bluecollar.

December 31, 2006 9:05 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

http://www.pressiechurch.org/Theol_1/history_of_new_covenant_theology.htm

January 01, 2007 9:56 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
I read your link. It was good. Although I am a PCA member, I have trouble with some of covenant theology. I am probably closer to that 1649 Baptist confession. NCT is certainly something I am interested in learning about.

January 02, 2007 11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home