LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Am Totally His-Forever


He bore our sins when He went to the cross, He died and rose again just so that We can say, "I am totally His-forever." There is nothing or no one that can take me away from Him.

Romans 8:38-39 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


I am totally His!

I am His by purchase and I am His by conquest; I am His by donation and I am His by election; I am His by covenant and I am His by marriage; I am wholly His; I am peculiarly His; I am universally His; I am eternally His. Once I was a slave but now I am a son; once I was dead but now I am alive; once I was darkness but now I am light in the Lord; once I was a child of wrath, an heir of hell, but now I am an heir of heaven; once I was Satan's bond-servant but now I am God's freeman; once I was under the spirit of bondage but now I am under the Spirit of adoption that seals up to me the remission of my sins, the justification of my person and the salvation of my soul.

THOMAS BROOKS


Ephesians 1:13-14 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

We are His possesion!


Cristina
(Baptist-Girl)

8 Comments:

Blogger jazzycat said...

Cristina
Good points. As you know I have been working through Rom. 8 verse by verse over at my blog. I just finised 34 and will be to these wonderful concluding verses in a couple of weeks. I may borrow a thought or two...Hey, Hey, Hey.
wayne

April 07, 2007 9:19 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Cristina - WELCOME TO BLUECOLLAR!!!!

This very kind of post is the reason why I sought you to be a contributor here. THIS WAS EXCELLENT!!! Thank you so very much! This was great.

April 07, 2007 10:55 AM

 
Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

Hey there, Cristina, Baptist Girl,

So, I see you have a solid grip on the P in TULIP!

Nicely done! Thanks.

And anybody who quotes Thomas Brooks is ok in my book!

Dave Moorhead

April 07, 2007 11:03 PM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Hi Jazz,
Romans 3:38-39 are one of my favorite verses, they gaurantee that He will never ever leave me.Such comfort in those few verses.

Hey Mark,
Thnak you for the welcome, I look forward to sharing.

Hi Shiloh guy,

Nice to meet you and yes I have a solid grip on the P and the T-U-L-I ...also.*S* I do not call myself a calvinist but I embrace the doctrines of Grace.
Thank you for your kind words andI love Mr. Brooks writings.

Cristina

April 08, 2007 12:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!

Peace be with you!!

John 20:19-21 "On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”

April 08, 2007 1:06 PM

 
Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

Cristina,

Excellent! I don't call myself by the C-word either. (Sometimes I'm forced to try to pigeon hole myself for people.) I try not to call myself anything because people are always happy to call me things without my help! So we shan't call each other names and we'll stick to the Bible where it's safe!

A blessed Resurrection Day to all!

Dave

April 08, 2007 7:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, Baptist Girl, this wonderful lady is my wife. I have seen her grow so much in the Lord and the knowledge of His love for his elect children. The eternal elective covenantal love of God is expressed best in the song, Oh Love that will not let me go. I am eternally His as Cris said.

James

April 09, 2007 7:53 AM

 
Blogger Gojira said...

Cristina,

This was an excellent post that shows us our one true hope!

April 09, 2007 1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home