LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Back from the Internet Dead

I finally got my computer back from the repair shop. They reloaded Vista and Windows. Now I can't access any emails going back to before 2/28. Nor have I figured out how to get any email service at all.

Well, on March 12 I shall be switching to another internet provider. I'm going from frontiernet over to Time-Warner, which means all new email addreses.

So, if you have sent an email to me since 2/28, and have not been responded to it is because I haven't been able open my emails, or even get at them in the first place. I am so very sorry. Please be patient as I try to figure this all out.

Mark

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
It is good to have you back...
You may want to consider getting a Google g-mail or yahoo e-mail address that would be good no matter who provides your internet service. They are free and easy to set up. I have a yahoo and a google e-mail address. I do not use either one yet, except to operate a private blog for photographs.

March 05, 2008 9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home