LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Prayers for Sam

Sam's (Scribe) mother passed away on Feb 22, rather suddenly and unexpectedly. Please be in prayer for he and his family during this difficult time.

8 Comments:

Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Will be praying for Sam and his family.

Cristina

March 02, 2008 5:32 PM

 
Blogger Even So... said...

Praying for you and yours, Sam...

March 02, 2008 6:44 PM

 
Blogger Doulos Christou said...

What a tragedy. I'll be praying tonight.

March 02, 2008 8:03 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Sam, May the Lord comfort you and your family in this time of loss.

March 02, 2008 8:39 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

All -

My computer is still in the repair shop. I will not get it back until Tuesday, 3/4. Right now I'm on my son's computer which is very unpleasant to use because it isn't set up for typing anything thoughtful or lengthy, the chair not able to pull up to position.

Also, I will not have email untill at least 3/12 or 13. I've been w/o email since 2/28. Look for my new address at 3/12 or 3/13.

Mark

March 02, 2008 8:47 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Sam and family are in my prayers...

March 02, 2008 9:10 PM

 
Blogger donsands said...

Father, help our brother and his family in their time of need, as only you can. I ask this in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

March 02, 2008 10:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray...

March 03, 2008 8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home