LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Return of Bluecollar Blog

My first entry back on the old BC blog. When I deleted it Blogger warned me that I would never be able to bring it back again. That was OK with me as I had no intention of bringing it back. I just wanted out, period.

Then a couple days ago I went to my "Dashboard" page. It indicated that I was currently managing 7 blogs. I thought '7 blogs?', where? It then showed me that "Bluecollar" was retrievable. I then clicked the appropriate button and, to my surprise, BC blog was restored, albeit with a slightly different URL - mdpmusings4.blogspot.com/, as opposed to mdpmusings.blogspot.com/. It was assigned a new URL because my new "Christocentric" blog occupies the old URL.

Well, "Christocentric" blog will consider God the Father's glory as it is seen only in the Face of Christ. I believe that to be THE central theme of the Bible. Call it "Fulfillment Theology", if you will. On the Mount of Transfiguration it is noted that when the cloud had lifted the disciples saw none but Christ only, and were told by the Father to "Hear Him!".

Meanwhile BC blog will tackle the problems introduced into Christianity by unbiblical theological systems such as classic dispensationalism, its evil daughter, free grace theology; and covenant theology. Basically, as I see it, a system that has Christ share center stage with either the Nation of Israel or the Law of Moses can't be right. Or, another way of looking at it, any system that does not have the New Testament interpreting the Old Testament cannot be right.

"Bluecollar Musings" blog is me, turned inside out. The links there reflect my theological tastes. The posts there are my thoughts and feelings exposed. There will inevitibly be overlap in blog usage between "Musings" blog and "BC". I'm cool with that, though.

Bye for now.
Mark

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jazzycat said...

Glad you were able to retrieve BLUECOLLAR. I am glad also to have found not only a good friend, but someone who has very similar view of Biblical revelation.

Doctrine must come from Scripture and be reconciled with Scripture. This begins with Christ and the New Covenant.....
wayne

April 01, 2009 8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home