LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Engraved! - Grace Gems

Engraved!

(John MacDuff, "The Immutability of Christ" 1874)

"Behold! I have engraved you on the palms
of My hands!" Isaiah 49:16

"Behold," says Immutable One, "I have engraved
you on the palms of My hands." Not on the mountains,
colossal as they are, for they shall depart; on no page
of nature's vast volume, for the last fires shall scorch
them; not on blazing sun, for he shall grow dim with
age; not on glorious heavens, for they shall be folded
together as a scroll. But on . . .
the hand which made the worlds,
the hand which was transfixed on Calvary,
the hand of might and love;
I have engraved you there! No corroding power
can efface the writing, or obliterate your name!

You are Mine now, and Mine forever!

"Behold! I have engraved you on the palms
of My hands!" Isaiah 49:16

2 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

Check out Grace Gems at the bottom of my blogroll.

June 08, 2006 8:27 AM

 
Blogger forgiven said...

Hi pal
Can you loose you salvation? I think not... I have always looked at this as the nail in his hands... That is so great or should I say He is so Great...
Thank yOU
Doug

June 08, 2006 12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home