LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jesus Reveals The Father pt.2

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

Was God to leave Himself without witness? His own creation has rejected Him; and as a result is destined to suffer His great wrath as they experience His just punishment upon their sins. He is man's only hope of life. After so long a time of looking away from Him, how can man see Him for Who He is?
"21 Tell and bring forth your case;
Yes, let them take counsel together.
Who has declared this from ancient time?
Who has told it from that time?
Have not I, the LORD?
And there is no other God besides Me,
A just God and a Savior;
There is none besides Me.
22 “ Look to Me, and be saved,
All you ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
24 He shall say,

‘ Surely in the LORD I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come,
And all shall be ashamed
Who are incensed against Him.
25 In the LORD all the descendants of Israel
Shall be justified, and shall glory.’” Isaiah 45:21-25.

"Look to Me, and be saved"... What do You look like, You Who created the heavens and the earth? I must look to you to be saved; yet I do not know what You look like. I do not know you. How can I see You in order to look to You to be saved? How do I know how You feel towards me? How do I know what is in Your heart, and in Your mind? How will You reveal Yourself to me and my lost fellow human race?

3 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

Look unto Christ and be saved!

June 14, 2006 12:01 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Part 3 is tomorrow

June 14, 2006 1:19 PM

 
Blogger Bhedr said...

This is the biblical way to lead men out of darkness.

June 15, 2006 8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home