LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Doug Rutter: Friend


This is Doug Rutter. He is a very close friend of mine. We work together. He is not a Calvinist, yet he loves the Lord with all his heart.

He and I have argued Calvinism for over 5 years now. We have gotten very intense over those years. I can say that I have expended my great dislike for non-Calvinist's all on him. He is a major reason why I do not vent much dislike for non-Calvinism in the blogosphere. Even after our arguements he is always there to pray with me when I go through hard times.

Here's to my friend, Doug Rutter. Bless you, my friend

5 Comments:

Blogger forgiven said...

Hi Mark
Thank You for your sweet spirit.
Jesus is the over flowing of God's Love. Jesus is love and we are are to be like Him . I thank You for all the love that you have shown to me . I thank you so much for your Heart .
Doug

June 11, 2006 6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was nice, Mark.

I think the problem comes in when either side accuses the other of not being saved. And I've certainly seen that in the blogosphere. I just can't believe it!

Good, sound biblical discussion is good for all of us. I say discussion, not heated argument!

I know I learn so much from those types of dialogue.

Thanks Mark!

June 11, 2006 7:34 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Doug: Dude, I'll see you at work tomorrow.

Hi Gayla! Thanks for the visit!

June 11, 2006 7:57 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

He seems a very good chap.

June 12, 2006 7:37 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Matthew: Thanks for the visit.

I think Gayla says it best:
"Good, sound biblical discussion is good for all of us. I say discussion, not heated argument!"

Mark

June 12, 2006 9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home