LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Here we go again

Every two years we have major elections with the possibility of total turnovers in the House, and significant changes in the Senate. This year is no different. Now it is time to see if the MSM has accomplished its goals of tarnishing George Bush's presidency. Ask my wife what I think of the MSM. Ask my wife what I think of lll..li..lib...liber........liberals.

Now I must wash my typing two fingers

6 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

liberals, @#$%^&*((*&^%$#@@#$$%%!

November 04, 2006 11:48 AM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Wow,
ditto on the libs. I'm worried about Tue., but God is in control and that is a comfort to me. Like I commented on Daniel's blog, after watching what the current crop of liberals have become, I believe I owe the ones from thirty years ago (that I thought was horrible) an apology.

W.H.

November 04, 2006 12:39 PM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Good Morning Mark,
We also have an election up here too and what drives me the most is how the Media promotes the Liberals. The big page stories in the News Papers and the News on TV. Their Bias is so obvious, it sickens me. But as Jazzcat said God is control and we can rest in that. We don't see God's Purpose but we know and trust in it.

Cristina

November 05, 2006 7:43 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Cristina - Art thou Canadian?

November 05, 2006 8:00 PM

 
Blogger Rose~ said...

I don't like em either ... liberals, that is.
I can't wait till the elections are over and we don't have to look at their prematurely gloating faces on the FOX news discussion shows.

They are so unreasonable!

November 06, 2006 10:43 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

I think The Toledo Terror could clean Washington up. Maybe in 2008 you could get the ENTIRE state of Ohio to vote for Condoleeza for President. ????

November 06, 2006 10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home