LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

S.N.O.W.

I love it! This latest storm has dumped nearly two feet of snow; and with the drifts, more so, all on my driveway! And, to top it off, my snowblower won't start. Time to put this near fifty year old body to work.

Ya know what? With all those squats, dead-lifts, bench presses, curls, shoulder presses, bent over rows, lat raises, stomach crunches, leg raises, bridges, incline presses, and, well, all that working out stuff, I'm none the worse for ware after shoveling all that snow. I love it! Bring some more snow!

Ahhh! Manhood!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

Even though I am a Christian, I am allowd at least one testosterone rush on my blog!

February 14, 2007 12:05 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
I absolutely love that can do attitude. We have become such a nation of victims and whinners, it is refreshing to see your kind of thinking. It may be testosterone, but it is the attitude that built this country.

February 14, 2007 12:53 PM

 
Blogger Craver Vii said...

I opted for the shovel as well, though I do not have a weight routine.

No waambulance needed here! Huaa!!

February 14, 2007 1:33 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

I just got back in from my shoveling the driveway a second time today, though this time my son helped me. The schools closed today because of the storm. I'm loving this P.O.W.E.R. Tim, "the tool-man" Taylor has nothing on me. I'm making all kinds of manly sounds (Grunts and growls that is) right now.

Bring it on, baby (The snow, that is)!!!

February 14, 2007 2:10 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Mark, I am enjoying more snow than I am used to here in Japan. However, I understand northern Japan normally gets a lot more snow than we having in this mild winter.

God Bless

Matthew

February 14, 2007 9:57 PM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Snow, No comment!

Cristina
(Canada)

February 14, 2007 9:57 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Matthew - Good to see you. You are still in my prayers.

Cristina - You got that same storm,eh :)

February 15, 2007 6:42 AM

 
Blogger Even So... said...

No snow here in Florida, but I'm feelin' it, Blue, right on...

February 15, 2007 8:12 AM

 
Blogger Craver Vii said...

Yesterday's bravado is gone. Today, I'm loving Ibuprofen!

February 15, 2007 1:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'd love some of that stuff!! It would be so much fun!! Yes, I said FUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!

February 15, 2007 2:00 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan Moorhead said...

I thought you could just scoop it all up with your pipes (that's what the butterflies are for, right?) and simply place the white stuff wherever you wanted. I'm disappointed that you have to use other equipment.

February 15, 2007 11:30 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

A driveway of snow ways several tons! Perhaps I can get my son to up-load a picture of it here today.

February 16, 2007 6:34 AM

 
Blogger jel said...

:)

Mark, hope the snow hasn't got ya down!

no snow here, just colddddd burrrrr :0>

oh and Jazzycat, thanks for the visit and the comment, oh and by the way, they like rabbits not cats
so you is safe! :)

Mark keep that sense of humor!
blessings

February 16, 2007 7:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home