LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bluecollar Team Awarded :)

(Mark, sorry for posting over you so soon)

But Team Bluecollar has received a really, really great award!




Daniel, from Doulogos has awarded us the "Oikodomeis Award" and you can read all about it here.

Thank you, Daniel. I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say we are very honored!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team, I posted the award in the sidebar, and you can click on it to link to Daniel's original post. :)

April 11, 2007 11:07 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Daniel is one individual I have so very much respect for. I know the team is honored to receive such an award from the likes of him!

April 11, 2007 11:32 AM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

I agree. Mark and Daniel were the first reformed bloggers that I ran across. Thanks Daniel.
Wayne

April 11, 2007 9:03 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

Congrats you guys - you all deserve it!

April 12, 2007 2:42 PM

 
Blogger Gojira said...

How about that! Cool!

April 12, 2007 5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home