LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome Cristina!

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome "Baptist Girl" on board here at bluecollar. She is an excellent devotional writer. I'm glad to have met her through blogging. After reading her blog I thought it would be great to have her on the team.

Again, welcome, Cristina!

Her blog is...http://baptist-girl.blogspot.com/

10 Comments:

Blogger Craver Vii said...

Cristina's first comment after her welcome is to announce an award.

Welcome to you, Cristina and congratulations to the whole Bluecollar team!

April 10, 2007 11:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard!

Hey Mark, this is the 2nd Thinking Blogger award bestowed upon Bluecollar. Now, man up and put the darn award in the sidebar! :) Considering you're the only one with access to the template.

I'm just sayin'

(Thanks Craver. I read your post)

:)

April 10, 2007 12:36 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Gayla, my email has died again. No, I do not know how to attach the award to the blog. Please help!

April 10, 2007 12:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done. :)

April 10, 2007 1:41 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 10, 2007 2:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes...technical wizard that I am! LOL

April 10, 2007 2:13 PM

 
Blogger Craver Vii said...

It looks good on ya!

April 10, 2007 4:21 PM

 
Blogger Gojira said...

Welcome aboard, Cristina! :-}

April 10, 2007 5:21 PM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Thank you all for your kind welcome. I enjoy all you have to share and am honored to be able share with you. God Bless

Cristina

April 10, 2007 6:26 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

I have everybody else write for me. Honestly, w/o you, Jazzy, Dave Moorhead, Cristina and Doug I wouldn't have had any posts these last several weeks; and ole bluecollar would be a boring place. The above mentioned people are the real life of bluecollar.

April 11, 2007 7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home