LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Sunday Funnies

What did the girl melon say to the boy melon when he proposed for marriage?

Ya give up?

The girl melon said, "We're too young. We canteloup."


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya get it? Melons -- and they.... ah well, never mind.

This has been an interesting weekend for me. Some of you might have noticed that my blog went bye-bye. As much as I would like to say that it was taken over by alien invaders, I think we know that wouldn't be quite accurate.

The truth is, I dumped it. It was something that I had been thinking of doing for a while. The problem was that it was taking too much time away from my family and own Bible study. I loved my blog, and the people who posted there. But it was becoming where I wanted to be on it all the time; where I was paying too much attention to numbers of hits and visits; where I was missing out on things with my family, especially my son. In the end, all of that adds up to a three letter word spelled S-I-N. So I dumped it.

And that is the skinny of it.

Now about those canteloupes......

7 Comments:

Blogger Scribe said...

Good to see you back, my brother!!!
You prodigal, don't you ever do that again!!!

canteloup--ha, too funny!!

July 22, 2007 8:00 PM

 
Blogger Scribe said...

Hey Gojira...I appreciate your transparency RE: the blogging issue...you are a better man for it.

July 22, 2007 8:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you'd never be far, Gojira, because you're in our hearts.

July 22, 2007 8:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, keep the funnies comin' now and again - won't ya?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ?

Sorry. Shouldn't tempt you back over to the dark side.

But if ever you come across another funny or two, you know you have a captive audience here.

July 22, 2007 8:41 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Glad to see you can still write on the bluecollar clan blog.... That's good because I am sure Mark would agree we need you.

July 22, 2007 8:51 PM

 
Blogger Craver Vii said...

(teardrop)

I sure loved your whacky sense of humor and deep zeal for the Lord. If you do not continue to post or comment, I will miss you, but I respect you for making a decision that shows good priorities.

July 23, 2007 11:55 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

i knew you couldn't stay away for long!!!

thanks!

angela

July 24, 2007 12:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home