LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The strangest thing happened...

Yesterday in my daily trip into sitemeter- land I came across a visitor that I had never seen before. I checked into the matter and discovered that he/she found their way here by way of a GOOGLE search for "bench-press". Imagine their surprise to GOOGLE "bench-press" and happen onto a Christian blog. I wonder if this kind of thing can open the door for evangelism? If so then in the days ahead I shall share some more of my life experiences on this blog. Hopefully those posts will be rich in GOOGLE search words. Share your thoughts on this, please.

Mark

8 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

My email is dead yet again...

April 29, 2008 7:38 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan Moorhead said...

The same thing happened to me at the Moor too, except the keyword was "ridiculously handsome."
;-)

April 29, 2008 10:33 AM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
Yes, I get a lot of visitors from google searches. Since I use a photo with nearly every post, I get a lot from photo searches as well.
wayne

April 29, 2008 10:35 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

except the keyword was "ridiculously handsome."
=================
Jonathan, now ya got me topped there! :-)

April 29, 2008 10:46 AM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Hey Mark,
How is your dad doing?

Cristina

April 30, 2008 7:40 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Cristina, thanks for asking!

He is back in his room at the nursing home. He is bright and chipper. They gave him a blood transfussion and his iron levels are all back to normal. All is well. Thanks again.

Mark

April 30, 2008 8:06 AM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Mark, I am so glad to hear it.

Cristina

April 30, 2008 9:57 AM

 
Blogger Doulos Christou said...

Mark,

I'm glad to hear about your dad... and not certain how you can tell where your visitors are coming from!

May 01, 2008 9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home