LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Friday, January 20, 2006

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS

Friends,I will post perhaps once a week or so from here out because I must keep up with my dad's declining mental state and other family issues. I thank you for your prayers and friendship. You are all a blessing.

Mark

6 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

Here we go again! Crazy blogger won't let my new posts up. Must again look under archives for that month in order to find new post.

January 20, 2006 10:54 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Good to hear from you! Will continue to pray for you and your dad's mental state.

January 20, 2006 12:17 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Joe,
As always, good to hear from you too. Thank you for your prayers. I lost my mom this past March 13, and dad has to adjust to being alone. My wife and I do his laundry and house cleaning so as to prolong as much as possible his stay in his own house. For him some days he is less confused than others. You are a good and respected brother.

January 20, 2006 12:52 PM

 
Blogger Doug E. said...

Mark,

We'll keep you, your dad, and extended family in our prayers.

Doug

January 20, 2006 5:45 PM

 
Blogger Kc said...

I'm thankful you'll be able to post again but I'm so sorry about your Dad's situation. I pray God will bless and strengthen you all.

January 21, 2006 3:42 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy Weaver said...

Take care of your dad and yourself, Mark. We're praying for you both.

January 23, 2006 8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home