LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ashley's Graduation Pictures 6/10/06

MySpace Layouts

MySpace Layouts

MySpace Layouts

MySpace Layouts

_____________________________________________________________________________________


These are Ashley's graduation pictures. The purple sash around her represents that she is achieved the honor roll graduation award.

These pictures were taken on my son's phone, he also achieved the honoroll this past marking period at his school. He got his name in the local news paper for his achievement.

Acidemically they are both doing very well.

I am very proud of both of them both.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger mark pierson said...

Congratulations Ashley & David

June 18, 2006 7:33 PM

 
Blogger jel said...

Hi Mark,

you have a a wonderful family there!

WAY TO GO Ashley & David!


Happy Fathers Day!

June 18, 2006 9:21 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Congratulations to her.

June 19, 2006 3:27 AM

 
Blogger Rose~ said...

Hey,
Congratulations! What a fine looking family - and smart too!

June 19, 2006 8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pics of all of you! :)

Congratulations to the graduate!

BTW, had senior pics of my son on Sat. His school require the 'tux' picture for the yearbook. Oh my goodness, I cried. Then to see him in that cap and gown. Well, I was beside myself!

June 19, 2006 9:50 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Janice: It is nice to see you back!

Matthew: It was very kind of you to stop by. Thank you.

Rose: Bless you, my sister.

Gayla: Scott will be ready to face the world, thanks to your's and Roger's upbringing.

June 19, 2006 12:43 PM

 
Blogger Bhedr said...

Thats a lovely young lady and a wonderful happy looking family.

Why are you hiding in the back brother?

I know you have much to be proud of.

June 19, 2006 7:56 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Mr. Bluecollar,
I am happy for you and your family.

Jazzycat

June 19, 2006 10:18 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

You have good reason to be proud. And she has a great smile!

June 20, 2006 6:24 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Brian: You have no idea how many thank you notes I've received in blogdom for hiding in the back! :-)
Now you know why they call me "The Caboose". Thanks for the visit.

Jazzycat, my Calvinist brother, I'm glad you stopped by.

Joe: Great to see you. I shall pass your compliment on to my daughter. Thank you!

June 20, 2006 7:57 AM

 
Blogger J. Wendell said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful achievement for everyone to share in. Thanks for sharing.

May God continue to bless you all with His best.

June 21, 2006 11:14 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

John: I am honored by your visit! Thank you.

June 22, 2006 8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home