LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wayne, Gayla and Dave: Welcome to bluecollar

About three months ago an idea occured to me: There are some excellent writers out there in blogdom; and some of them are good friends at that. Hmmm. Why not invite them to be contributors here at bluecollar blog. So I started inviting those great writers, and to my delight they accepted. First was my good friend Wayne (Jazzy Cat), then my YOUNGER sister in Christ, Gayla. Both are fine writers. Both add class and style here. Then a pastor by the name of Dave Moorhead caught my attention. He too is a very fine writer. You can see him at ...http://shilohguy.blogspot.com/ . One more thing about Dave - he loves a certain nineteenth century preacher. I'll bet you can't guess who that would be...

Welcome Wayne, Gayla and Dave...

Now, to add more lady bloggers as contributors. I'm working on that too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Baptist Girl said...

I have really enjoyed what Jazz and Gayle have to blog. I look forward to hearing from Dave. ..and I always enjoy what Mark has to say.

Cristina

March 18, 2007 2:34 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Cristina - I just sent you an email. Go check it out.

March 18, 2007 2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for having me, Mark. It is indeed a pleasure. :)

March 18, 2007 6:53 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan Moorhead said...

Sounds like the Superfriends to me!

March 18, 2007 7:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a tic....

Are Dave and Jonathan related?

March 18, 2007 7:58 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
It is an honor for me as well. I pray that your blog can continue to be a bright light for sound doctrine in this relatively new medium.

There are a lot of itchy ears out there and Biblical truth should be presented without spin and without apology. I believe that 19th century preacher you like did that very well.

March 19, 2007 8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home