LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Monday, March 05, 2007

Well, Now I Gone and Done It

My family and I stepped out to buy a new computer on Sunday; A Gateway GT5426E.
Now we are having a terrible time getting the email to work.....HELP!

Other than that, it's cool. It has an LCD Monitor, and a MP160 printer/scanner.

This baby is for Ashley's homework as it can do things her computer can't; things wayyyy over my head.

I hope to have email back soon. This crazy thing is gonna take some gett'n used to.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
Glad you got a new computer. You may want to get an e-mail address from yahoo or such so you don't have to go through a server.

March 05, 2007 10:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware that computer...I just purchased the same one and the DVD Drive suddenly stopped working after a few days...checking the device driver it came up as "missing or corrupted". Best Buy could not fix it and so gave me another new one...and the same thing happened after a few days!...so BEWARE. I'll never buy a Gateway again.

March 07, 2007 10:26 AM

 
Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

Oh, that's encouraging!

I wonder if your email won't work because you broke the Sabbath by buying the computer on a Sunday? ;)

March 07, 2007 4:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home