LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Monday, May 07, 2007

Me, me,me meeeeee ( I can't sing)

Mark asked me to post this here..so here goes....


I.) I was born In Marville France. My father was in the Air Force so we traveled around a lot. I also lived in Lahrs Germany, Metz France, Trenton Ontario, Centralia Ontario and London Ontario.
http://www.pinetreeline.org/metz/brats/mbphotos/mbphotos-1/mbp-47a.jpg I am in the forth row at the end of the row. This is when we lived in Metz.



2.) When I was 12 years old I won First Place trophy for all of Ontario for Shotput. Then for the finals I won Second Place, for all of Canada.
Grunt grunt! *S*



3.) I loved sports when I was younger. Baseball was my favorite. I golfed, I played volleyball, loved bowling. I would play street hockey with my brother and friends.



4. I love to write poetry, mainly poetry about the folks that are dearest to me. I also love to write poetry about the Lord.




5. Late at night I love to put my PJs on and sit and watch old movies with a box of klennex. The later the better so that no one sees me blubbering.




6. Not one of my proudest moments was when I was around 9 years old, a friend of mine had the most beautifulist hair you ever seen. It was down past her waist and I was very envious. One day I remember convincing her that we should play hair dressers! I let her cut my hair which was just past my shoulders, then I cut her hair the same length as mine *S*S* dare to say I couldn't sit down for a day or two.




7)When I was young, I walked in my sleep.I usually would
go down stairs and my parents would take me back to my bed and all would be fine. There was one night my parents never forgot. I went to bed as usual and later in the night, I headed down stairs and out the front door. I walked 2 blocks in my sleep and luckily friends of my parents were walking by and led me home. I have to admit, and my parents will verify this ...I made there lives interesting.....and lastly I will add my favorite color is green. *S*


I'll tag....
Sarah http://www.sarahsjournal-luvvom.blogspot.com/ at Sarahs' Journey

Rita http://jungle-hut.blogspot.com/ at Jungle Hut

Pam http://anitalottahelp.blogspot.com/ at Midnight Muse

Julie http://juliesjewels062694.blogspot.com/ at Julies Jewels

Janie http://janieathome.blogspot.com/ at Janie at Home

Cristina

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me if we ever stay up late together watching movies to hide the scissors.
:-)

May 07, 2007 9:08 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Cristina - Thanks for bringing your testimony over here. I loved reading it!

May 08, 2007 6:41 AM

 
Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

Cristina,

I used to walk in my sleep all the time... which led to an event during my junior year of college... late on a Friday night... living in the dorm... riding 7 floors down the elevator... well, you get the picture!

May 08, 2007 7:10 AM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Cristina,
I read your 7 thingy over here too. You weren't a wrestler?

May 08, 2007 9:50 AM

 
Blogger Marcian said...

Cristina - I love old things, especially old photos. I love how the film speed was so slow back then they needed so much light!!! Look at the harsh shadows! The detail! You just don't SEE that anymore!!!

Okay, I'll be quiet now. *grin*

May 08, 2007 10:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, lot's of interesting tidbits, Cristina. :)

My younger brother used to sleepwalk too. But he would have what we called night terrors. Used to scare me to death.

May 08, 2007 1:50 PM

 
Blogger Dawn said...

Wow. That school picture just goes to show how much things have changed over the years. Too bad we don't have that type of respect for things and learning these days.

I loved sports when I was younger, too. I was on the swim team, played softball, ran track, took gymnastics, etc.

I love old movies, too! And cut my bangs (very short) when I was about 4 years old and have the picture to prove it. lol! I probably couldn't sit down for a day or two either.

May 08, 2007 5:19 PM

 
Blogger Craver Vii said...

Yes, but did you ever cut anyone's hair in your sleep? I could see it now, Kleenex in one hand, scissors in the other.

May 08, 2007 6:20 PM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Hi Susan,
lol. My hairdressing days are over. My oldest daughter is a hair dresser, so I leave it all up to her. When you were a child, did you mom ever use a bowl to cut your hair..uggg. My mom always did and I have the pics to prove it and I hold over her head today .lol. We all get such a laugh when we look at the pictures now.

Hi Mark,
your welcome and thank you.

Hi Dave,
I would love to hear more about your trip down the elevator lol.

Jazz,
The only wrestling I do is with my hubby *S*

Marcian,
I love old photos too. I love to have some of my pictures developed black and white, they just look so different.

Hi gayla,
Yes I knew a few people who had night terrors and I can just imagine what it must have like for you.

Hi dawn
Nice to meet you! It is amazing how things have changed so much from when we were children.
We always hear “The good ole days” and they were “The good ole days!”
Douglas,
Lol, can you imagine! I am going to retun later and read about your interesting life. I am on my lunch break. I just scanned it quickly and see Elvis mentioned….looking forward to reading it.
Cristina

May 09, 2007 12:35 PM

 
Blogger Gojira said...

then I cut her hair the same length as mine *S*S* dare to say I couldn't sit down for a day or two.

I bet so!!!!!!!

A blessing to read your testamony!!!

May 10, 2007 10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home