LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ashley turns 21 Today




Today, October 12, 2008 marks my lovely daughter's 21st birthday.
~Happy Birthday, Ashley

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley!

She's so pretty, Mark. I know you're proud.

Great picture of her!

October 12, 2008 7:38 PM

 
Blogger Maalie said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!
From Jim in England.

October 13, 2008 4:05 AM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Gayla, Jim -
Thank you!

October 13, 2008 7:59 AM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! She is a lovely girl mark.

Cristina

October 13, 2008 9:48 AM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
I know you are proud.
Happy birthday Ashley.

October 13, 2008 10:00 AM

 
Blogger Rose~ said...

I hope she had a happy Birthday! Wow, that is a really great picture. I just love the mood that the photographer has captured. I am sure you are proud.

October 14, 2008 5:14 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Cristina, Wayne, Rose -

She is a very good person and her entry into my life marks the most wonderful time of my life. I can still remember the days just after she was born, It felt so good to be a father. And since she was the only Pierson (my family) born a girl that whole century, that's special.

October 15, 2008 6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home