LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cristina, I remember...

Cristina is one of those few people at this blog whose exact birthdate is unknown to me.

BUT, I do know that her birthday is some time in November.

So Cristina I'm a wishin' ya a Happy Birthday today!

(number 52... that makes you old enough...Can I call you 'mom'?) :-)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cristina, whenever that day may be! :)

November 08, 2008 7:25 PM

 
Blogger jazzycat said...

Happy birthday Cristina! BTW my wife's birthday (Dolores) is Sunday the 9th.
wayne

November 08, 2008 9:43 PM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Hi Mark,
Thankyou so much and If remember correctly you are the same age as me so no you can not call me mom lol. My birthday is on the 19th. Thank you Gayla and jazz that means a lot to me.
Jazz please wish Dolores and Happy Birthday for me.

Cristina

November 08, 2008 10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for the 19th.

Mary.

November 09, 2008 2:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday today to Delores! :)
Wayne, this is first time I've heard what your wife's name is. Take her somewhere special today, ya hear? :)

Busy month, my brother's b-day is the 21st. My FIL's was the 2nd, this was our first w/out him.

November 09, 2008 12:19 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOLORES!!!

November 09, 2008 12:52 PM

 
Blogger Gojira said...

Happy Birthday a little early Cristina!

Happy Birthday Deloris!

:0)

November 09, 2008 2:49 PM

 
Blogger mark pierson said...

Folks,
I wonder if y'all could visit Susan's blog. She's been through a lot this year. Just please go on and show her some support. It's the Blue-Collar way.

November 09, 2008 7:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Have a most blessed of birthdays!
On the 19th that is.
Of course, in our house we like to celebrate pre-birthdays and pre-pre birthdays (and so on), which of course means there are post-birthdays and post-post-birthdays.
So, let's see, I'm typing this on the 10th, so Happy pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-Birthday!!
(((hugs)))
Susan

November 10, 2008 10:37 PM

 
Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Dear Susan,
Thank you. :)

Cristina

November 12, 2008 4:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home