LOOKING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP JESUS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Friday, June 26, 2009

Blogger Time Out

I was originally going to take some time off from blogging during July and August in order to read and enjoy some books and to get some things done around the house - and also to just enjoy the Summer. Well, a new twist has been added to my non-blogger summertime experience. You see my wife works in the Human Resources department where I work. As it turns out yesterday, while at work, she overheard a conference call between two of her supperiors, and SHE was one of the topics of their conversation. Yes they were tossing around the idea of laying her off this coming Tuesday when this latest round of layoffs draws to a close. Having been there twice myself I was able to know the feelings she was experiencing - feelings of not being wanted anymore. She has received rave reviews from bosses and fellow employees over the years, but business is so very bad right now that many heads, including hers, must roll. Please pray for my dear wife.

P.S. I will be shutting down this blog for those two months in just a couple of days. The comments will be shut off. I will read emails a couple times a week. My blogger partners on this blog can call me anytime they wish. I'd be HAPPY to hear from you. Let's not lose contact, k?

1 Comments:

Blogger jazzycat said...

Mark,
I will continue to pray for you and your family.

I sure understand your desire to take a break. I have been taking a break from posts for awhile now and I still do not feel led to post anything!

Have a nice break and I will keep in touch.

Wayne

June 26, 2009 8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home